March 9, 2021
via Zoom Conference
I. Roll Call:
II. Approval of Minutes from Previous Meeting January and February 2021 were not available.
III. Old Business
- There was no old business to discuss.
IV. Reports and Recommendations of Committees
- Finance Committee Consultant - Oliver Fitzpatrick
- Membership Committee - Vacant
V. Reports and Recommendations of the School Leader
Kia Debnam shared with us her continued plan for enrollment and students. She is also working with various vendors to equip the school with everything needed to open our doors. The billboard is up along I-65 and Ms. Kia is utilizing social media to increase enrollment numbers. Further, she petitioned the board to assist in canvassing and community events.
VI. New business and Action Items
- Building Repairs- Architect/Contractors just received approval for us to proceed with our repairs and operation. We now have a permit for us to proceed.
- 4th Sector Solutions Report. The Board was to receive an email of the quotes for our Chromebooks and laptops. According to our bylaws, we are authorized to vote on these quotes via email.
VII. Remarks from Trustees
VIII. Adjournment: Next meeting - April 13, 2021