Lunchroom Services

Free & Reduced Price School Meals Application

If you would like to apply your child to the free and reduced-price school meals program, please click on the link below to download the application, fill it out and drop it off in our front office.

Download Application

Frequently Asked Questions.

Dear Parent/Guardian:


Children need healthy meals to learn. We offer healthy meals every school day. Breakfast and lunch are free for all students and provided daily through our collaboration with CRAVE.


If you have other questions or need help, call (334) 315-0106.



Kia Debnam

Executive Director & Principal

  • check_circle_outlineAll children in households receiving benefits from SNAP, the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR) or TANF, are eligible for free meals
  • check_circle_outlineFoster children that are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court are eligible for free meals.
  • check_circle_outlineChildren participating in their school’s Head Start program are eligible for free meals.
  • check_circle_outlineChildren who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant are eligible for free meals.
  • check_circle_outlineChildren may receive free or reduced price meals if your household’s income is within the limits on the Federal Income
  • check_circle_outlineEligibility Guidelines. Your children may qualify for free or reduced price meals if your household income falls at or below the limits on this chart.
  • Federal Eligibility Income Chart
    School Year 2019-2020

Household SizeYearlyMonthlyWeekly
Each additional person:$8,177$682$158

No, an online application is not available at this time.

Children in households participating in WIC may be eligible for free or reduced price meals. Please send in an application.

Yes. We may also ask you to send written proof of the household income you report.

Yes, you may apply at any time during the school year. For example, children with a parent or guardian who becomes unemployed may become eligible for free and reduced price meals if the household income drops below the income limit.

Yes. You, your children, or other household members do not have to be U.S. citizens to apply for free or reduced price meals.

List the amount that you normally receive. For example, if you normally make $1000 each month, but you missed some work last month and only made $900, put down that you made $1000 per month. If you normally get overtime, include it, but do not include it if you only work overtime sometimes. If you have lost a job or had your hours or wages reduced, use your current income.

Household members may not receive some types of income we ask you to report on the application, or may not receive income at all. Whenever this happens, please write a 0 in the field. However, if any income fields are left empty or blank, those will also be counted as zeroes. Please be careful when leaving income fields blank, as we will assume you meant to do so.

Only the last 4 digits of the social security number of the household’s primary wage earner or another adult household member (or an indication of “none”) is required.

Your basic pay and cash bonuses must be reported as income. If you get any cash value allowances for off-base housing, food, or clothing, it must also be included as income. However, if your housing is part of the Military Housing Privatization Initiative, do not include your housing allowance as income. Any additional combat pay resulting from deployment is also excluded from income.

To find out how to apply for SNAP or other assistance benefits, contact your local assistance office at (334) 514-3200 or call the Alabama hotline at 1(800) 382-0499.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. MAIL:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
  2. FAX:
    (202) 690-7442
  3. EMAIL:
    This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.